Basic ADC Rules & Regulations
These are basic rules and regulations for the Atlantis Dart Club tournaments.
The ADC reserves the right to disqualify any and all teams and/or players who do not comply by the rules and regulations set forth below. There will be no exceptions.
All singles matches are long format: 501 - T32 first to 5 T16 first 5 T8 first 7 T4 first 7 Finals first 9
Cricket - T32 first to 3 T16 first 3 T8 first 3 T4 first 3 Finals first 5
The format for games are as follows:
Singles 501 straight start - double finish.
Singles 301 double start and double finish.
601 triples straight start double finish.
Each singles game won is valued at one point
Unless score keepers are provided, the player who has bye will be responsible for scoring first match, and looser of the match will be responsable of scoring the next game.
Determining Match Start
There is a maximum allowance of nine darts per player to warm-up prior to start of each match.
1. Each set will start by throwing the cork.
2. Coin flip will determine the throwing order for the bull.
3. The winner of the bull shall throw first in the leg.
4. In the second leg, the loser of the first leg has an option 1st or 2nd for bull.
5. In third leg, the loser of the original toss will have choice to throw for bull.
Darts bouncing of or falling out of the board shall not be thrown again, and do not count in score.
Should a player touch any dart which is in the dartboard during a throw, that throw shall be deemed to have been completed. (Do not touch the dart, this includes bending it down to show which side of the wire the dart is on. Scorekeepers are also to refrain from touching darts in the board).
Players, Scorekeepers and Announcers are inside the playing area, as needed.
Opposing Players must stand at least two feet behind the players at the Oche.
1. All shirts must have collared shirt with sleeves.
2. Full length slacks or neat skirt, (dark colors only).
3. Shoes must be a dark color.
4. No open toe shoes at all will be permitted unless a medical reason.
The ADC assumes no responsibility for accidents or injury on the premises of any ADC run or sponsored event.
ADC reserves the right to add to or amend the ADC tournament ruls at any time.
Gambling is not permited in any ADC events.
The Atlantis Dart Club is an independant entity. Currently ADC is not Sanctioned or affiliated with any governing body.
Even as such, we will support all players who will be particpating in all sanctionsed and non sanctioned events and tournaments.
GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP SHALL BE THE PREVAILING ATTITUDE THROUGHOUT THE TOURNAMENT